Wednesday, May 26, 2010

ABSOLUTELY UNHEALTHY YET DELICIOUS

Domesticated myself tonight.
Made an appetizer.
Sent picture proof of my mad/crazy/awesome cooking skills via text message to my favorite B.
Made my Uncle B very proud from almost 800 miles away.



May I present Panko Mozzarella Sticks!
Click the link, follow the recipe, eat, and enjoy!

Mmmmmm!


Just so you know, I'm pretty much addicted to all that is The Pioneer Woman and her bonus Tasty Kitchen site. When I saw these suckers pop up 2 days ago, I knew I had to give them a try. My only problem... they were so freaking delicious that they ended up devoured by my sister-in-law, my brother, my niece and nephews--yes, both of them (the baby especially loved them)--and Bonnie. Oh yeah, and me too.

The recipe was ridiculously easy and took no longer than a half an hour. Next time I'll be sure to double the recipe--I learned my lesson.

BRO: "Where's the rest dude?"
ME: "Uh, Bonnie ate them?!"
BRO: "This is all there is?"
ME: "Yes."
BRO: "Not cool."

I highly recommend this recipe! These are a quick treat, great for spring/summer parties, and just overall delicious! MAKE THESE!!! Trust me! They are YUMMY!


Flour, Egg&Milk, PANKO -- CHECK!

Skillet, Panko covered string cheese -- MMM CHECK!

Finished Delicious Product -- CHECK!


good luck!
enjoy!!!
:)