Sunday, May 30, 2010

NEW ITEMS

New wishlist items added to the left sidebar...
Just scroll down and take a peek.

I added the Gorjana Chole necklace that I have been seeing and re-seeing EVERYWHERE.

Katherine Heigl -- 27 Dresses
Tina Fey -- Date Night

I am dying for this necklace. It is so subtle and a definite classic piece. It's $50, which isn't bad, but for a necklace, because I'm such a cheep ass when it comes to jewelry, I'm going to wait until this new job thing I've been looking at pans out.

Also added: Korres Lip Butter.
I just picked up a Korres Vanilla Cinnamon showergel--it is by far the most delicious smelling and leave-my-skin-soft body wash that I have ever used. It also gives a warm tingly sensation as you rub it in... LOVE IT!! It's like a mini spa session in my shower.

I added a few more links...
Check it out.
I update it monthly--or weekly if I get a little crazy on the shopping/day dreaming sprees!