Friday, May 21, 2010

SCORE!

I had to stop by David's Bridal this afternoon to pick up my bridesmaid dress for Stacey's wedding. Not only did I NOT get lost on my way there, but I also stumbled across an Old Navy :) [conveniently located right across the street from the dress shop].
I walked in looking for a dress for my Uncle Tony's wedding and walked out with a dress for my Uncle Tony's wedding! (That's a first for me!!--actually sticking to a shopping goal)



Okay, well I lied. I got a dress--in a MEDIUM!! and on sale (under $16)--but I also picked up two cardigans that were both on sale then dumped on the clearance rack for a further discount. I was able to snag each one for $7!

I wasn't able to find a picture of the dress online, but I'll be sure to take plenty of pictures at the wedding/mini-family reunion (only two weeks away). I was however, able to find the cardigans online and realized that they were incorrectly placed on the clearance rack and mixed in with the other sale cardigans.


This cardigan is SUPPOSED to retail for $26.50 -- I luckily got it and a white one for $7!
HOLLAR!


I just LOVE good purchases and awesome sales and deals!!!!


Tomorrow I can promise that I won't be shopping and wasting money... 

The niece and nephew have a soccer tournament tomorrow and Sunday. I'll be spending tomorrow (from 7AM to ??PM) working volunteering at the water tent with my brother and one of his co-workers. His company/store is one of the sponsors for my niece and nephews teams this year. His company was able to donate over 30 cases of water, hundreds of reusable water bottles, drink koozies and chapsticks all for the kids and their parents. Apparently there are going to be over a hundred teams attending the Atlanta Peach Classic this year--this weekend is going to be crazy.

I'm a little sad that it's a soccer tournament that I'm supporting and not a RUGBY tournament, but it's okay. I've got one nephew and a questionable niece or nephew on the way that I can make sure they play rugby. I've got to get at least one 'lil rugger out of the four of them... JUST ONE (is that too much to ask for?)!!!

:)


GOOD LUCK TOMORROW!!! 
Go Thunder Soccer!!!!!