Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Minty Fresh

Top: Anne Taylor Loft --- Belt and Skirt: Thrifted --- Shoes: Kohls --- Earrings and Ring: Handmade --- Bracelet: Charlotte Russe --- Purse: Etsy/58bluebirds
You know what I realized this morning? I have no blue or green shoes. It's a tragedy. I must resolve this situation as soon as possible.

I am feeling very optimistic about the weather today. It's forecast to be 67-freaking-degrees today, and though so far it's sitting comfortable around only 50, I am hopeful that I did not wear a nearly sleeveless top in vain.
This belt is seriously going in the "Favorite Thrift Finds Ever" category (don't ask me what else is in that category... I just made it up). The shade of mint is perfect, and it fits me perfectly. And for only $2? Yes pleaassse.

This morning I made the rookie mistake of forgetting to tell my new co-worker Sherri that I was going to work today and need tomorrow off. So I was sitting at the desk this morning around 9:45 when in walks Sherri, and I instantly start to feel stupid. Like really, really stupid. Hopefully I was just getting all of the stupid out early so now I'll do nothing dumb for the rest of the day. Not likely, but I can hope, right? Anyways, it turned out fine because (a) she didn't yell at me for making her come in to work for nothing and (b) she can work tomorrow. Crisis averted.