Thursday, May 19, 2011

COOTD COURTHOUSE ROUND-UP

This week at the courthouse was a bit sporadic for me.

A CRAZY police filled night on Tuesday, resulted in a long evening/morning for Wednesday... This morning I got the flat, and didn't even make it in, and tomorrow I'm off for pre-planned reasons.

I feel like such a bum.

Buuuutttttttt on the days that I did make it to the courthouse, and on the days that I managed/remembered to take photos, I sure as hell didn't look like a bum :)

You bet your ass!


I would like to admit that this COOTD caused a little bit of a twitter confusing-frenzy...
because it is NOT a dress :)
Instead its a combination outfit.
Skirt: Marshalls
Top: Vintage from my Uh-Uh's closet
Belt: Sale from GAP a few weeks ago



This outfit IS a dress :)
Dress: Sale from GAP a few weeks ago
Shoes: Lands End Canvas
Belt: Forever 21
Tights: Walmart
Cardigan: Old Navy


And that's all she wrote.
Lame I know.