Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Frilly

When I picked out outfits to wear this week, I ended up picking out a bunch of rather girly and frilly tops. Yesterday I wore pink, today I'm wearing lace and poofy sleeves, and the next two outfits I have planned are both pink and one has frilly shoulders. What's happening to me? Next thing you know I'm going to start wearing curly pig tails and pink lip stick. Beware.

Even though it's more frou-frou than I'm used to wearing, I really do love this top. It was $7 at the thrift store, but it was a white tag sale day so it was 50% off. I know I use this word a lot when referring to thrift store finds, but I'm going to say it again anyways: score.
Top, Belt, and Skirt: Thrifted --- Necklace: F21
Shoes: GoJane --- Purse: Etsy/58bluebirds
Thank you to everyone who gave me eyeshadow suggestions yesterday... I made a list of the ones that were recommended and will be doing a bit of online shopping/price comparing today to decide what I'm going to get.

Tomorrow I'm not working, so in the absence of an outfit post I'm going to be hosting a giveaway! So far on on my blog I've only given away jewelry from my shop, but this time around a dear Etsy friend of mine was sweet enough to offer a piece from her shop. You'll have to wait until tomorrow to see who/what is, but I just wanted to let you know to keep an eye out for it (especially if you were getting bored of jewelry giveaways).