Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Last Hurrah

I'm just going to tell you right now that I got a little crazy editing pics today. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Today I'm wearing my oh-so-glorious Kork-Ease, and let me tell you something: my feet are happy. Who knew that such clunky shoes could be so comfy? Also worthy of note is the skirt, which while strikingly similar to this skirt, is not the same. I decided that the other one was probably a little too yellow for my skin tone, so I went back to the fabric store and got a more neutral tone. It's a bit more easy on the eyes, I think.
Cardigan: Target --- Top: F21 --- Belt: Thrifted --- Skirt: Handmade --- Shoes: ShoeBuy.com --- Purse: Etsy/Bombshell Bettie's Vintage --- Rose Brooch: Etsy/Brydferth --- Ring and Earrings: Handmade
I wish I could report back to you guys that I stayed strong in the face of temptation and didn't buy any of the shoes in my previous post, but that simply would not be true. I did decide, however, that the pair I treated myself to would be my last. OK, so not forever, but at least for a while. I have practically every color and practically every style of shoe there is to own, so I'm biding farewell to shoe shopping. I've just added a little text box in the sidebar to keep track of how long I last. Wish me luck, and above all else, DO NOT send me links to any cute shoes. :)

PS. Don't forget to enter the Brydferth giveaway!