Wednesday, May 18, 2011

That Tweet Thing You Do.

The Long Version:
I was reading on Miss Claire's blog today about how she joined twitter. I used to do twitter quite a lot for my Etsy shop, but I made the mistake of going for quantity over quality in my followers and followed just about everyone and anyone. It got pretty spammy and junky so I stopped using it, but I decided today to start a new account and do this the right way and only follow people I actually care to read about.

The Short Version:
You can follow me on Twitter now. Why? Who cares why.

If you have a twitter account, please follow me and tweet at me or something, or if you want to be lazy (understandable), you can just leave your twitter username in the comments and I'll look you up.

Ohh, no pictures for this post. Darn! Let's resolve that situation by checking in on my dear puppy Pippin, who I haven't showed off on my blog in a while.
Well hello there, Pippin, how are you doing today?
Angelic, as usual.