Saturday, May 28, 2011

Bombshell

Top: Charlotte Russe --- Belt: Thrifted --- Skirt: Etsy/bomshellbettiesvint --- Shoes: GoJane --- Clutch: F21
I got this skirt a few days ago from Bombshell Bettie's Vintage on Etsy. That means I'm a bombshell, right?* It's super lovely and has the cutest purple and pink-ish floral design on it. My favorite part is that the background is gray, so I'll be able to wear this one year round because it fits into practically any season. I follow Nicole's blog, and I was lucky enough to spy her post on a 50% off sale, so I got it for a great price. 

*It's OK, you don't have to answer that and hurt my feelings. :)
If you haven't yet, check out the Brydferth bobby pin giveaway. 1 week left to enter!

It's Memorial Day weekend, which means there are sales out the wazoo right now. That darn Joni James found the Earthies I've been lusting after on Piperlime for nearly 50% off and just had to send me the link, so now I'm having a mental war waging in my head over whether or not to get them.
here

3. Then I was looking at Michelle's blog and she posted about some cute shoes at American Eagle that are already on sale, and American Eagle is having BOGO 50% off on shoes, PLUS they're having a 30% off everything and free shipping sale this weekend. So I could get 2 pairs of these cute shoes, which were originally $50 each, for $31.46 total. Normally I wouldn't be too tempted by American Eagle stuff, but the colors of these shoes are freaking adorable. I'm thinking about getting the red and mustard pairs:
here
Long story short: I am addicted to shoes. I'm really hoping I resist, but I'm not feeling particularly willful this morning. Pray for me, friends.