Thursday, May 26, 2011

Leanna Loves...

1. Gorgeously Divine Dresses:
Vintage Chiffon and Lace Dress, $98 via Great Lake Outfitters
Have you ever seen a more beautiful dress than this? I am so head overs heels in love with this thing I want to buy it and marry it. And sleep in it every night. And run miles in it. And swim in the ocean in it. And write love songs about it.
I mean, just look at it. Per-freaking-fection. If I had even the slightest idea of where I would wear this dress I would buy it in a heartbeat. I do not, however, have the slightest idea of where I would wear it, so I am going to restrain myself. At least for now. Who knows what tomorrow holds.

2. My Kork-Ease:
Yup, these are the shoes from this post. I wrote a list of things I would do for these shoes. In reality, all I actually had to do was pay money for them, so don't worry, my eyebrows are still securely in place. They are comfy as heck, and the color is gorgeous, even if it was slightly more green than it appeared in the pictures.  I would definitely recommend them.

3. My New Earrings Display:
Sorry for the stinky lighting, I just took these pics and it's already 11pm so needless to say there's no natural light around. Anyways, this is the cute earrings display that my sister made for me as a birthday gift. Apparently she'd been on the hunt for a long time to find the right frame for me and thought of me when she saw this one because it looks like of 80s. Some people might be offended by that, but I actually quite like it. What can I say... the 80s made cute dresses!
Now my earrings get to be out hanging on the wall instead of shut up in my closet. Yay! Thank you, Lindsey!

I hope you all had lovely Thursdays! Tomorrow will be my 3rd day in a row of not getting dressed up for work... I feel positively slovenly.