Saturday, May 21, 2011

Miss Independent

Top and Belt: Thrifted --- Skirt and Sandals: UO --- Necklace: F21 --- Purse: Target --- Rings: Handmade
I think I've been bitten with the hair bug. No, not lice. I mean the bug to always want to do something new with my hair. I adore my bangs and the color I got just 2 weeks ago, but I'm already planning the next big hair upheaval. It's kind of interesting that I got a comment from Tamara yesterday that I would look good as a blond, because I've actually been wanting to try that for a while. Don't worry, it would be a while before I did anything as drastic as that, but what do you think?

I applied for Independent Fashion Bloggers two days ago and I finally got approved last night. I doubt they actually turn anyone down, but I have to admit I got a little nervous after I hadn't be accepted after their stated 24 hour window. Mean! Anyways, if you are a fashion blogger and haven't checked it out yet, IFB is actually pretty neat and has lots of good articles and info. You can click on the IFB icon in my sidebar to see more.

And I just have to say I giant I'm sorry to anyone that was looking forward to a mini wallet tutorial today. I forgot to take the camera home from work with me yesterday. I will try to do it Sunday afternoon and get the tutorial up on Monday. So you still have plenty of time to dust off those sewing machines!