Tuesday, May 31, 2011

WEEKEND PHOTO RECAP



Roommate G stayed in her clothes and slept most of the RiverBeach trip
She had an excuse... she burned her booty the day before.


 The RiverBeach.
Like the real beach, but not.
It's a hidden secret.
One that I now know how to get to!!


Roommate M.
Girl jacked my SunnyHat.
Bitch :)


Technically my hat whored around all Sunday afternoon.
Big Slut.


RiverBeach.
Smelly towel.
Warm sand.
Perfect water.


Remnants of a bonfire.
The makings of a bonfire.
A bonfire we didn't get to see.


Roommate M and the WhoreHat.
Now my new/official caller ID photo for her.
I think Roommate G is using it too :)


SunnyHat...
BEST SUMMER PURCHASE.
EVER.
Similar found here


Oh hello.


Hi there.
Do you like my other beach towel.
It was FREE.
It's how I roll :)


Sandy Beaches.
Dirty name.

Favorite picture from the weekend.
Probably going to end up as my default picture...
somewhere.

Oh and I had an ABSOLUTE BLAST!
Best Weekend in a very long time.