Thursday, May 19, 2011

BREAKDOWN

Stranded.
It's alright.

Except for when the roadside assistance guy pulled up behind my car... he was kinda sketch.
Now I'm just chill-axin' at mile marker 65.3 on 95 N waiting for my uncle to come help.

I guess it's a good thing I brought my lunch today. Traffic on 95 S looks a little crummy right now, I might be here for a while waiting.

The roadside assistance guy is still in his truck behind my car, maybe he is hanging out until my uncle comes. Or maybe he is waiting for one of the idiots exceeding the speed limit to come charging into my car. That's definitely not a pleasant scenario, but a scenario none-the-less.

So now here I sit, listening to 102.7 JackFM. Was it a coincidence that "Breakdown" was on when I brokedown? How about the fact that "Kyrptonite" is playing, and I am waiting for a rescue; not from Superman, but from my uncle... he's kinda like Superman, only shorter, and without the spandex bodysuit. Aww shit, the radio is play "Angels" now, I'm totally done for.


 Not Bueno.