Tuesday, March 16, 2010

MEMORIES of GREEN

Right at this moment 2 years ago I was with an amazing friend, sharing in the hospitality and home of a wonderful couple (expecting their first baby), enjoying amazing a week of rainy and clear weather, drinking FRESH Guinness (yes, there is a difference) and delicious Magners Cider in Ireland.


[SB and I in Dublin]

[The Cliffs of Moher]

[The Cliffs of Moher]


Looking back to two years ago my life was very different. My values were different. Who I considered important in my life was different. I was truly a different person back then.

I definitely like where I am now. I like what I know now, versus two years ago.
I most definitely I like who I am now.



Today I am a college graduate looking for a real job.
I'm a girl trying to finally break free of the safety of home.
I'm a woman enjoying the pleasures of a new relationship.
I'm an aunt (x's 4).
I'm a friend.
AND
I'm truly happier than I've ever been before.



With that being said:


Happy Anniversary to my passport
and to my first cross the big ocean trip!