Wednesday, March 24, 2010

WHAT I'M WEARING

Yesterday's outfit looked a little something like this:

But without the distressed/holey jeans... I had on my new Silver Brand bootcut jeans from eBay and I was wearing my Old Navy flip-flops, not heels...


However due to taking this pic this morning... it's not 100% yesterday's outfit... I'm getting closer to posting actual outfit posts... give me a break

THIS MORNING... After trying on these jeans that I received from eBay, and deciding that Banana Republic jeans (I believe they are the linked pair... just slightly different distressing) are THE SHIT!, and trying them on with my new Nine West heels I got from eBay two weeks ago, I have decided that my legs look killer in heel and these jeans make my butt look G-DOUBLE OO-D!

Now my 6 ft frame is around 6'3 and I'm pretty okay with it... only because these jeans and shoes look so good and make me feel so happy!

I LOVE feel good clothing!