Saturday, March 20, 2010

SUNNY AND SEQUINS?!

Alright...

Dilemma time...
and I need my loyal readers help!


To Buy or Not To Buy.


That is the IMPORTANT question at hand.


Sun Dot Dress
Original retail $148.00 NOW $79.95
Anthropologie.com
Juicy Couture Gardenia sequin espadrilles
Original retail $255 NOW $76.50
theOutnet.com




For further aid, so that you may help me decide.


Here is the back of the dress:

And the dress on the model:



Now for the justification part of this post.

  • I do look pretty cute in blue and yellow. Both look great with my pale-ish (I can't get a nice tan anymore because my body hates me) skin tone.
  • My uncle Tony is getting married this summer.
  • Two of my friends are also getting married this summer.
  • This dress/shoe combo would be suitable and especially perfect for my uncle Tony's wedding since it is in the northern part of Georgia and in a wooded area. The espadrilles would be great because they won't sink into the ground...
  • Both items are on SALE... and the shoes are ONLY AVAILABLE IN MY SIZE!
    (That could be a sign!)
  • I could wear the dress again... plenty. It's a nice casual dressy dress, don't you think?
  • As for wearing the shoes again... I could find something--Mr.A is taller than me, it'll be okay. And if not. There is always eBay or SA mart. There are always girls with big feet (LIKE ME) looking for a cute pair of designer heels for a steal!

Please leave me some advice. I'd love and appreciate the help!

Thanks loves!

--Chuck


*********************Update*********************



Okay, so I'm getting overly excited about this possible outfit... I decided to put it together via paint... It sure does look promising... CAN I DO IT?! SHOULD I DO IT?!

Opinions!? Please!