Friday, March 19, 2010

MY LIP GLOSS IS POPPIN'

If any of you are regular readers you know how much I LOVE eBay.
You know that I buy my jeans there (well you do now), and you know that eBay is where I get A LOT of my shoes (i.e. my Nine West t-strap heels purchased last week)!
I love finding deals on eBay, but one thing that is even more fun than deals and steals on eBay is when I get FREE STUFF from eBay!

Yes, FREE stuff!

Aren't you excited just thinking about it? I know I am, and I haven't even purchased anything from eBay this week...

Wait. I lied. I did. I've got a pair of new jeans being shipped to me as we speak (but with no freebies--boo!). I'm a horrible person... I swear. Liar, Liar, Pants on FIRE!


Back to the point of this post:
FREE Stuff on eBay!


A few weeks ago I picked up concealer/coverup from Smashbox on eBay... I got a really good deal for it, but unfortunately when it arrived I wasn't too pleased with it. HOWEVER, I did receive a FREE GIFT along with my purchase.

With all of my disappointment with the concealer I wasn't expecting my FREE GIFT to make me any happier. BUT much to my surprise it did.

What did I receive you ask?

Well let me tell/show you:

I got a FREE tube of MAC Tinted Lipglass in Prrr!


Let me explain my reasoning as to why I wasn't originally pleased with my free gift.

Being such a makeup connoisseur... i.e. a girl who spends WAY too much on makeup, one who ends up not wearing 3/4 of the makeup arsenal in her makeup filing cabinet... I have A LOT of lipstick and lip gloss. I've just recently started wearing lipstick, but it's been very muted shades, and again, it's a new thing for me (even though I have a shitton--literally a whole drawer in that filing cabinet for lip stuff), I'm just not a lipsticky/glossy kinda lady.

In my personal experience I've never found a lip color that I've been 100% on, and I've never found a lip gloss that didn't make me want to wipe it off as soon as I put it on (because lip glosses tend to be so damn sticky, gross tasting--either sweet or just plain nasty, or just bla).

Well when I received my FREE gift I was bla about it, UNTIL I PUT IT ON... then my lip gloss was most surely poppin' and my lips and myself were very pleased!

The shade, Prrr, original retail price $14--but for me FREE, looked great! The lipglass wasn't sticky at all, and the taste... kind of non-existent, which was fine for me, and the color was just the right shade-- of subtle :) !

I fully recommend this shade and brand for any of you ladies, or men who like to have shiny lips, in the market for a new lipgoss/stick.

GO GET IT!

And now... just to prove my glassy/glossy point... Picture proof of the pretty-ness of my new, subtle shade:


Of course I had to do a puckered kiss-y lip pose... ;)