Thursday, March 11, 2010

CRUSING HARD

I told you I was in the midst of a WEDGE-fest...

I've been in shoe browsing/daydreaming heaven lately... I'm trying to re-adjust my current job situation, and I am in NO PLACE what-so-ever to spend ANY money on shoes! Especially on heels that I rarely wear.

If you know me, you know how much of a shoe hard on I get, then I wear the shoes a total of 5 times and they end up stashed away in my closet... it's bad. Really.

BUT I really, really want to branch out.

I want to break free... so to speak and get a cute casual pair of heeled sandals, or nice pumps, or something other than FLATS and BOOTS... that OVERTAKE my closet.

Mr.A comment the other day when I wore flip-flops (woo-hoo 56 degree weather!) that it was strange not seeing me in a pair of boots since I wear them ALL the TIME! :)

So here are a few of my shoe pics... some of my shoe crushes... eh... it's just some my shoe hard-ons for the moment:

:)





Lauren Ralph Lauren Skylar Sandal - $47.98
Jones New York Lagoon Platform Pumps -- $59.95




Also, I found a pair of Franco Sarto heels that I like... BUT then found a pair of Target knock-offs on their website! Both sites offer different colors! :)

Yay! Found a deal!


Franco Sarto [$78.95] Merona [$26.99]
(left) (right)