Thursday, March 11, 2010

SALES, STEALS & DEALS

Here is a new little feature I am going to try out...

SALES, STEALS & DEALS

I get bored throughout the day and find tid-bits all around the internet that I think some of you out there might like.

Lately I've been on this wedge kick. I have been browsing like crazy for a pair of wedge heels, in my size GINORMOUS of course, specifically for Stacey's wedding, and for casual/nice outfits for this spring/summer.

PLUS, with Mr.A being in the 6'4" range I've been wanting to try out a pair of heels with him ;) [but that is only after my stupid broken toe/sprained ankle heals... I tried to squeeze into the new pair of NineWest heels that I got from eBay yesterday. WHAT A JOKE! I could barely stand. My foot was in Ridiculous amounts of pain].

I stumbled across this pair of Pelle Moda wedges on Lori's Shoes and then went looking for a cheaper/knock off pair.

Pelle Moda
[$112.00]

I wound up going to endless.com and found these three similar babies which all happen to be near identical to one another AND are all CHEAPER than the Pelle Moda wedges.

BCBGeneration
[$79.95]

Wanted
[$33.81]
J Renee
[$49.47]


All of the lower priced wedges come in various colors: Black, White, Orange, Brown, Stone, Green, Fuchsia, etc... Only the Pelle Modas come in Black or Beige.


**********************UPDATE*************************


Found two more VERY similar pairs over on Amazon:


Bandolino
[$69.00]
Ralph Lauren
[$46.35]