Monday, March 15, 2010

LET ME COUNT THE WAYS...

Working in Towson this evening...

well really I'm browsing the internet for shoes and catching up on/watching The Real Housewives of New York City

...in between customers of course. :)


Well in the midst of my shoe searching, housewife watching, and customer serving I received a picture message from the wonderful Mr.A... it went a little something like this:

He's awesome... and knows me so well!


Ladies and Germs... May I introduce you to the Banana Republic Ramona Heel. Available in size 11 (THANK YOU JESUS!), unfortunately NOT on sale ($102.00--eek!), BUT seemingly just the heel that I have been looking for.

To wait for a sale or buy retail...
my credit card knows the real answer to that question.




Ahem (as I blog)... Mr.A just texted me another pair...

He might have just lost some points...


Don't get me wrong, other than the gap in the wedge, these are kinda cute Guess heels. Except for the thingies on the side. I don't like those do-dads holding the leather on.

Haha.