Saturday, March 13, 2010

SHOE REVIEW: COPYCAT TARGET vs. FRANCO SARTO

Thursday I mentioned the copycat Target wedges of the Franco Sarto wedges that I liked...



Franco Sarto [$78.95] (Target) Merona [$26.99]
(left) (right)


Thursday evening I tried on the black pair of Merona wedges. Although the quality of leather and of the Merona shoe are MOST DEFINITELY not better than the Franco Sarto heels (as Mr.A just pointed out to me), the Target brand heels are UBER comfy... and seem like they would hold up to a little wear and tear.

Even with my broken pinky toe the shoes were comfy!

I definitely recommend the Target heels if you are feeling the recession like so many of us are these days! They fit true to size... and if you are like me (blessed with GINORMOUS feet) Target offers up to size 11 (as does Franco Sarto).


**The only downside... No black heels for the Franco Sarto heels.

:(