Thursday, January 21, 2010

SKI WEEKEND!

(Sorry that I have been absent for the last week. I've started a new job near home that has required me to spend 14 hours of my day at work, then the rest I've been sleeping, or spending all of my free-time with friends. I have barely checked my email or paid attention to anything other than work, sleep, and the occasional spare moments for fun time... BUT I'm BACK now!)



Finally!

It's here!

My first official Ski Weekend!


Wooo!


Are you excited?
Because I am!
I have been waiting for this trip for what feels like months now (but really it's only been about a month since I was asked to go)!
I've been counting down the weeks, the days, and now the wee hours until my friends and I leave... for a weekend of Shenanigans!!!

Finally!



Unfortunately for me, I think this is how my weekend will look. Let's call it the Chuck Ski Weekend Assumption/Equation:


Snowy Weekend/Mountains of White Fluffy-ness


+


A Cute Snowbunny (i.e. ME)

=




AN ACCIDENT WAITING TO HAPPEN!



If I come back without any injuries... BE HAPPY/PROUD/Relieved! Because I definitely will be!