Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I HATE & LOVE YOU INTERNET

Stumbled across this today during one of the "oh I've got an hour or two to waste, why don't I spend it on the internet" gaps in my day...

Then I got pissed off at the internet for allowing me to find this:


Look at this spice rack from Dean and Deluca... it is completely and ridiculously over priced ($105 and $165--I think So!), a stupid gimmick (yes), yet a cute/goofy idea...
It's not something I would ever put in my kitchen but I think a funny gift because it's all chemistry-like with it's test tubes and such.




Dear Internet,

I hate you just a little bit right now. I also hate that you let me find this, and that I think it's a kind of cool yet stupid, and that I want to share it with someone who I think would find it amusing. But I'm not gonna do that because I'm in avoiding mode right now. So there! (But it defeats the purpose of posting this spice rack find on here--especially if I'm trying to avoid sharing it's stupidness with someone else.. oh whatever.) I'm still mad at you internet. But this thing is so stupid it's funny. I'd never use it, but again, I like the stupid idea behind it.
And one more time: Damn you internet.

Ugh... I'm annoyed with you-yet still love your internet-y awesomeness,

Chuck




With that said and done I'm going to go get ready for Happy Hour in Newark w/ the great S (once again). We're going to have a Bridal Party Fiesta!! :)

Today it's pitchers of margaritas and Mexican food (my favorite)!

Ole!

Pictures most likely to come. Be Prepared!!