Friday, January 15, 2010

I WILL NOT BE GOOSE! HE DIES!!! :(

Bought a fake ass bomber jacket yesterday at the mall.



Poof-ed my hair--all Snookie-like (ref. Jersey Shore... WARNING YOU WILL LOSE BRAIN CELLS). Then Stacey told me I could be like Steve (who is in the Air Force) and be a pilot like in Top Gun.



My interpretation came out like this:

[A Bomber Jacket, A Poof, An American Flag, and a partridge in a pear tree...]

I toned down the poof A LOT before we left the house (I'm not that stupid)... and then I proceeded to have one hell of a TopGun kinda night (minus any Goose-like activity, because you know, he DIES in the damn movie!) at the bars in Newark with S&S and a handful of new friends!

[Yes we're Idiots! Who makes those faces in real life?!]

[Alexis, like the CAR--Ford, like the truck... Mia P Face--Not to be associated with Mama Mia... and Chuck--any character but Goose please]

[We don't do well with 'candid' photos]








p.s. Can someone tell Jessica Simpson to stop raiding my wardrobe... 'cuse me bitch!








Uh-Uh's Flashback Friday coming tonight!!!