Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My workspace:

I've been reading on the Etsy forums about resellers, and though I have not (and hopefully never will be) accused of such wrongdoings, I thought I'd post some pictures of my workspace here to prove I am the one who makes the jewelry in my shop. Although, I did not take a picture of myself and my workspace... but I have several witnesses that see me work there every day so you can ask them if you like.


Yes, I do know it's messy. The scary part is that I've only been using this space for a few days and it already looks like this. I used to have everything on the desk in my bedroom, but when my sister left for college I moved everything over there and I no longer have the incentive to clean it up every night since I don't have to look at it unless I want to.



A work in progress... see the finished product here.


That little shelf is where I keep all of my bead boxes. I also do all of my photography in the window or on top of the table. Fun stuff.


The entire space takes up like half of the room. It's a really small room...


I always listen to music while making stuff... Vampire Weekend is a personal favorite.