Tuesday, May 10, 2011

TEAMMATES ARE BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH

Last week I told you how Roommates were Bad for your Health...

Well TODAY let me tell you how Teammates are Bad for your Health:

Saturday/Sunday the Baltimore rugby teams hosted the annual Rites of Spring rugby tournament.
Saturday night the majority of the participants of the tournament turned out for the most INTENSE and AMAZING social of my life!

Let me just give you a rundown...
I'm just going to give you words and not sentences, just because the vague-ness is just about as HILARIOUS as the actual full blown story of the evening.

Without further ado (and in somewhat of a logical and chronological order):

rugby, sun, sweat, bruises, more rugby, more sweat, tears, and BIG BRUISES, laughter, prom dresses, skanky dresses, cop cars, text messages, MOBD, Brawl-timore, rugby men, sexy bartenders, tequila, SEQUIN JACKET, National Boh, Dancing, Ray-Bans, Philly, shots, FREE ALCOHOL, Pumpkin, tequila + hot sauce = YUMMY!, Four Horsemen (followed by intentional vomit), MORE FREE ALCOHOL, a sombrero, more dancing, glow sticks, sweat pants, even more dancing, DFMO, sneaking into other bars, free beer, silent conversations, crazy glasses, more shots, another free beer, DANCING!, last call, sole survivors, taxi cabs, AMAZING, BEST SOCIAL EVER!


And just because I love you and because the sequin jacket picture is the greatest thing next to sliced bread...

I'll leave you with pictures of the entire evening:




The dress that started the evening
(well two dresses... I had to layer, the top dress was WAYYYY too short!)
dress from JC Penny--Bisou Bisou


LBJ // Jazz // Donkey


 K & Wheeler // Milwaukee // Jackie 


Donkey, K, Chuck (uummm, ME duh!), Milwaukee, and Jackie


 The Majority of the LineUp of my teammates that social-d
Me, Jackie, Stitch, Donkey, JBL, Nash, Lyndsay, Liz, and Jazz


THE SEQUIN JACKET!!
(I tried SOOO hard to steal this from the Philly women's team)


Crazy Glasses, taken from some drunk rugger :) 
And a teammates hand in my face
LOL


Happy 2nd Week of May!
oh, and Drink Responsibly,
or not at all--I respect that too
and you can still have fun SANS alcohol :)