Friday, May 6, 2011

Maxi to the Max

Blazer and Belt: Thrifted--- Dress and Purse: Forever21 --- Necklace: Target --- Heels: GoJane

Hey look, I have teeth! I was looking at my pics yesterday and was like, "Wow, I look so pissed in all of these". So then I looked at the previous day's pictures, and the pictures from the day before that, and from before that, and I look grumpy in all of them. So sorry about my grumpy face... I'm not a grumpy person, I swear! It's just a little difficult to give natural facial expressions to a camera when you're in a room all by yourself. Those of you who are blessed with someone to take your pics for you should go give that person a big hug (and possibly a kiss, unless that would be too awkward or something).

But anyways, I made a conscious effort to do a teeth-smile for you guys today. I doubt that'll happen often, but just know that I smile with my teeth quite often in real life. :)

This evening we're going to a baseball game, providing it doesn't rain. If my parents had to pay for the tickets I would have opted out because I pretty much hate baseball, but we got 4 tickets for free so I figured I could suffer through it since no one had to pay money for me. But seriously, I just don't get baseball. I watched a little bit of Gabe's JV game the other day and I almost fell asleep, and that's saying something because I was sitting on those uncomfortable bleacher seats. Last year we went and saw a Mariners game in Seattle, and while that was a little more interesting because of the huge stadium and atmosphere, it was still basically boring.

Sorry if I'm offending any baseball fans out there... I actually really love watching tennis, and I know a lot of people think that's super boring so I suppose it goes both way.