Sunday, November 28, 2010

ModCloth Holiday Sale

I know I spend a lot of time throwing ModCloth under the bus for charging so much for their items when other shops seem to be able to sell the same item for far less, but I genuinely do like them and wish very much that I had more money to spend there. I went to their site today to hunt for more duplicates for my next Here Not There post, and saw they are having a "Tis' the Season" sale in which many of their dresses and other items have been marked down significantly. So if you were ever going to buy stuff from ModCloth, now would be the most appropriate time to do so.

A small sampling:


[Photo Source: ModCloth]

Pretty decent prices, no? $37 for a pair of boots that cute is actually (dare I say it?) reasonable. You should do sales like this more often, MC, and you and I will get along better.

Click HERE to check out the sale on ModCloth.