Friday, November 19, 2010

Outfit: Fall Lighting is Awful

So I know the lighting on this pic is pretty much sucky, so I apologize for that. But taking pictures in the fall in Oregon is extremely unforgiving, so unfortunately we're just going to have to get used to it. At least I don't live in Alaska like my crazy sister because then I'd never be able to take any pictures.
Ivory Leopard Tank: $10.46, American Eagle
Gray Ruffle Cardigan: $17.99, Target
Paris Blues Skinny Jeans: $22.42, Alloy
Gray Felt Buckle Flats: $10, Target
Feather Earrings: $3.80, Forever21
Green Silk Rosette Brooch: $14 (trade),
Brydferth

A few things about this outfit:
1) My quest for a pair of skinny-jeans-that-aren't-skin-tight ended at Alloy when I discovered they have inseams up to 37 inches. Which, when you're 6 feet tall, is kinda a big deal. And not only that, but they were having a buy one get one 50% off sale, so I got this pair and a similar pair that's black. They aren't even close to Buckle jeans in the quality department, but they'll do the job for a year or two until I inevitably change my mind about skinny jeans and throw them away. Such is the cycle of clothing in Leannaland. And for $22, that's a cycle I can afford.

2) LOVE this brooch. It was part of the trade I did with Miss Hailey of Brydferth. I never saw myself as a brooch person until I got my paws on this little cutie, and now I'm constantly trying to wear it with every outfit.