Monday, November 29, 2010

Outfit: Thanksgiving



Top to Bottom:

Beaded Bib Necklace: $6.80, Forever21

Grey Ruffle Cardigan: $17.99, Target

Ivory Lace Tank:
$29.99, ModCloth

Interlock Bars Belt:
$6.29, UrbanOut.

Thrifted Green Wool Skirt: $3, TeenChallenge

Apt. 9 Grey Tights:
$5, Kohl's

Grey Felt Buckle Flats: $10, Target












This is what I wore on Thanksgiving. I'm not particularly fond of Thanksgiving. Like most holidays, it's gone the way of the world and is now more about food and shopping than it is giving thanks. So I guess I shouldn't say I'm not fond of Thanksgiving, I should say I'm not fond of what the world has done to it, reducing it merely to "Turkey Day" or "Black Friday Eve".

Two things I am quite fond of, though, are this necklace and this skirt. Forever21 is the only place I buy jewelry from, as a general rule, because jewelry everywhere else is overpriced and I could make it for myself for cheaper. And this skirt is probably my favorite Thrift Store find yet... it's a really nice wool blend in a great dark green shade. Sure to get lots of wear.

As I said in my previous post, let me know if this blog layout looks wonky on your screen. I'm messing around with new set ups and whatnot and I know sometimes things look different on different monitors.