Friday, November 19, 2010

I'M A LEOPARD HUNTER

I've been on the hunt... mostly the hunting grounds that are eBay... for a pair of leopard print ballet flats.

Today, thanks to E of Cupcakes and Cashmere, I think that I might have stumbled across an affordable pair that I like.

[$59.95]

The B.P. Frankie Flat looks great! Very simple, which is just my style--but then again, when has leopard print ever been a simple piece... I confuse myself sometimes. But back to what I was saying: I like these flats. I've heard GREAT things about BP flats and with these being available in MY SIZE! and available for UNDER $100!! they are definitely going on my YAY! Christmas List!
(Apparently, just now, I've decided to title my Christmas list this year: YAY! Christmas!--works for me)


Money is definitely a little tight right now, considering the pre-move (this weekend) to the BIG move (back to MD for grad school) and the damn hospital bills (O-M-FREAKING-G) from my visit two weeks ago, which makes me feel that these flats are JUST the PERFECT pair of flats to put on my Christmas wish list for the family/friends this year--I have a feeling that this will be maybe one of two or three things that I am going to ask for this year. The past few years asking for Christmas gifts... well it just doesn't really feel the same.