Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My Forever21 Order Came Today...


Why do I love thee so, oh vintage inspired purse?
Is it you emerald green leatherette-ness that holds me under you curse?

Or is it the sneaky way you open up
with the top of you popping apart?


Or is it your luscious lining?
Oh, what a work of art!

Perhaps it is because of your detachable shoulder strap,
So I can wear you long the way I like.

Or take it off when I want to,
and hold you at knee's height.

Or just simply in the crook of my elbow,
Where a girl's best friend should be.
Oh yes my darling bag,
you are the one for me.

But I think I like you best
Because your price I did not detest.
For weeks now I have longer for you,
But not for 30 buckaroos.

So when I looked online the other day
And saw your price had been halved, so to say,
I jumped with joy and yipped with glee,
Because for 50% off, you can live with me.


The End.

And yes, I am completely aware of how dumb that sounded. Love makes you do stupid things I guess.