Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Outfit: Vintage Part 3

This is my 3rd vintage dress that I've debuted here on my blog, and I must say I think this one is my favorite, at least for casual wear. I wore it to church last Sunday and got so many compliments... from old people and young people. A cross-generational dress! Huzzah!

Vintage Navy Dress: $26 (traded), ModernMode
Vera Wang Maroon Tights: $2.54, Kohl's
Union Bay Heels with Ankle Straps: $18.06, Kohl's
Wide Gray Belt: $4.50, Forever21


Again, the lighting my my room is horrid and the pleated detail on the front of the dress got complete lost, so I took a separate picture of just the top:
Sooo cute, am I right? I couldn't bear to cover it up with any necklaces or whatnot, so I went relatively accessory-less (I was wearing earrings but you can't see them in the pic).

I got so excited when I saw these shoes at Kohl's because I have been on the hunt for a pair like them for a while now. There are several different pairs online that I've been lusting after, but I have resisted them for a while because of their price tags. This pair was a cool $18, though, and I love how it has 3 straps instead of the usual 1.