Friday, November 12, 2010

DON'TBLAME ME--MY DROID IS PMSing

I'm not a bad blogger!

I SWEAR!

I also haven't been neglecting you... well maybe just a little, but I promise that I tried many times to Droid-blog yesterday and my phone was not complying with my blogging-wishes. I'm pretty sure my phone is a female... and she is going through Droid-PMS this week.
Her monthly bill is due, and well you know how those crazy Droids get when it is their "time of the month".


Now that I've got my explanation out of the way, let me back track to yesterday's planned blog post:


COOTD: MD Style
(Thursday day)

 
Top: Target tank [$8.98]
also purchased in green and black and white plaid
Cardigan: Mink Pink from Tobi.com
Jeans: Silver skinnies via eBay
Boots: Target


I'm in MD this weekend preparing for GRAD SCHOOL!!!
Last night I attended orientation and prepared my schedule for my first semester.

I have very little words regarding this upcoming endeavor in my life. Not because I'm not excited, but because there are not enough words in my arsenal to covey how happy I am to be starting graduate school this January. I am ready to make and take this next step.
More than ready to being this new process.
Yay.
YaY!
YAY!!