Friday, October 8, 2010

Outfit: My New Best Boots

-Heritage 1981 Grey Dolman Sweater: $10.99, Forever 21
-Denim-Colored Cotton Skirt: $13, Macy's
-Brown Braided Belt: $6.80, Forever 21
-Brown Elle Booties: $34.99, Kohl's
-Ribbon Necklace: Gift, Unknown


I think these boots are the most wonderful things I have ever owned before. They are cute, extremely comfortable, and affordable. Quite honestly when I first bought them I had doubts about whether I was actually going to wear them much or not, because I figured for on $35 they probably weren't going to be comfortable or the fabric would be cheap, etc. But I really couldn't be happier with them.

And I love that they have small heel so they are very versatile. Flat-footed boots are generally only casual, and really high-heeled boots are generally only for more fancy outfits, but with heels at this height I can go either way.