Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I'M A ROCKSTAR

Fun Kick Ass Manicure #2 by Marcia from Nails by ME


Each time I visit Marcia I plan on trying out something new. Little did I know that Marcia already had something in mind for me for this visit: Spiderweb Minx!! She knew that I wanted to try out the RockStar nail treatment for this visit, but she decided to throw a little bit of Minx in the mix :)

Rockstar is a nail process that uses GLITTER as your polish!!!!! Try it!!! :)

I LOVE how it turned out!!

What is even better--Marcia helped me figure out what my costume is going to be this year! 
Very fitting!
It kinda goes with the nails :)

Guess you'll have to wait until Halloween to find out!

p.s. Did I mention that Marcia models on the side in addition to doing nails? How sweet is that? I just saw pics from a Zappos job she did last week featured on the site right now! So Cool! :)

**For those of you (specifically Emily) who want to know how the last manicure turned out:
The shellac (by CND) treatment lasted about 2 weeks, and would have lasted longer if my pointer and ring fingers wouldn't have chipped. As soon as they chipped (one from each hand :/ ) I began picking at them all and eventually took all the polish off. The same can be said about the Minx that I had on my thumb and ring finger--however, they didn't chip, I just pealed them off because everything else was coming off.
Had I not picked and peeled, both polishes would have lasted 4 weeks MINIMUM!

I highly recommend either treatment for your nails! Both offer fun and exciting options!