Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I'M A G

Remember when I wore this:


With boots...


I got really excited about the boot part;
I mean my boobs looked good too
[I don't have a picture of that, but they were pretty on point according to multiple sources].

[lol]

;)


Well, after my Thursday night bartending stint I happened to end up at the Hilton Inn playing poker and sharing a few drinks with a handful of business men types...

Aside from leaving the night/morning with some pretty kick ass stories, I walked out [yes, walked... not stumbled... it was 4AM, I was sober by then] of the Hilton with a bottle of Glenlivet 12yr Scotch in my purse, and $80 bucks more in my pocket than when I walked into the hotel.

"How?" You ask.

Due to the fact that my brother is pretty much a poker playing shark and because I live with him I just happened to kick all of those business men types ASSES at POKER!


Hollar!!!


With that said...

Adios!
So says me and my bottle of Glenlivet :)