Monday, October 25, 2010

Music Monday: Florence + the Machine

I know it's cheesy as heck, but I'm going to start doing Music Monday!

So for my first week of Music Monday, I'm going to introduce you to my best friend (in my head), Florence Welch.
Florence is my new favorite female artist. Before yesterday I had never heard of her, but now she's my favorite. Funny how that works.

In general when I listen to a CD, there are usually 5 or so songs that I really like, and the rest are just kinda... meh. Not so with miss Florence. I've listened to all of her songs several times each and none of them have started to get old yet.

And because I love you all so much, I linked every single one of those songs to the YouTube videos. None of the ones I linked are to her music videos because my computer is being stinky at the moments and won't load those pages for some reason, but you should look them up because they are awesome!

So anyways, check her out and let me know what you think!