Monday, October 4, 2010

OH MY GOODNESS!

Do you know what I did this week??

Are you ready for it??

I wore boots!

YAY!!!!
It's about damn time! I've been waiting for boots season FOR MONTHS NOW!
Thank goodness for side bartending jobs last Thursday night :)


 Dress: Target [scored on sale a few weeks ago for $10]
Cardigan: Kohl's (I think)
Boots: Nine West Vintage America Collection [blogged about here]
Necklace: New York & Co. [worn many, many times]


Someone told me that I need to stop covering my face with my camera phone...
I tried this time! :)


Ooh, and did I mention that I got my nails done too?


Well I did :)

I went to an AMAZING lady, Marcia, a few doors down from the Bistro who has her shop mixed in with her sister's clothing boutique.
I had Such a Great time.
Honestly the best nail job ever!



I wanted to do something different and a little bit crazy.
I think a fishnet design was the right fun choice.
Thanks to Marcia for taking me into it!

The fishnet design is a process called Minx... follow the linky--the process and design options are AWESOME!
It's pretty crazy... all affixed with heat and lasts for weeks!
The nail color on my other fingers is a shellac [by CND] treatment...  follow the linky as well--this one is cool too!
That last for a few weeks as well--WITHOUT chipping!


I can't wait to do the next design... I'm thinking glitter--LOTS OF GLITTER!