Tuesday, October 5, 2010

PRETTY FLOWERS

I was browsing the blog-O-sphere this morning... as I usually do when I have a little bit of free time, when I stumbled across a pretty little bobble that reminded me of one that I found LAST YEAR while doing the exact same thing [browsing the blog-O-sphere].





[Saks Fifth Ave--$88 ON SALE for $43.99]

Oh! and did you know that this bobble has a matching necklace... that I actually find a little/lot more appealing?!







[Saks Fifth Ave--$88]

Now back to my flashback from last years browsing:

Last summer I remembered seeing a similar ring floating around the blog/fashion sites... one made by Dior that retailed for a staggering $5,550.


The Look 4 Less, another one of my daily fashion stops found a Juicy Couture [for $88] look for less



but unfortunately it was sold out at the time, which resulted in Jen [the mastermind behind The Look 4 Less] finding another look for less from Forever 21--which at $3 and change happened to be a pretty damn good look for less [sorry, no picture, but if you click the link for Jen's looks for less you'll be able to see the XXI version on her blog from last summer]. 

Unfortunately for me and my crap-tastic luck I wasn't able to score the second look for less from XXI because the one nearest my house at the time was so cluttered and disorganized, and well it gave me a migraine to step foot in there--so that option was SOL for me.

Back to the point:

Browsing around today I found another Juicy Couture ring [pictured all the way above], with a very similar style, to the ones from last summer. But then I found the necklace [yup, up there too] and my long necklace loving self got a little bit excited.

I love how the necklace is long--that's definitely my style, and also, I love the flowers and the overall girlie-ness that the necklace just screams--it's definitely not my style, which is why I think I like it so much!



I could definitely see myself working this into some of my outfits!
Love, love, LOVE it!
:)


Oh, but wait, the best part...
Come on, Guess...

It's on SALE!!!!
[ON SALE for $43.99]


I'm very, very tempted.