Thursday, October 28, 2010

WORDS I LIKE

Do you ever forget about something and then stumble across it later and remember how much you absolutely loved it?

I do that a lot.

I find that I do it more with 80's/90's cartoons (like Chip N' Dale Rescue Rangers and Eureka's Castle) and words... yes, I said words (I like words... what can I say).

Specifically words like SHITTON (that's the perfect example).

Shitton is a word that I like. 

I find myself chuckling inwardly each time I hear and use it.


According to Urban Dictionary, a shitton is:


However, I think I like Wiki's definition a little bit better. It is more to the point:


(Plus Wiki's definition includes the "f bomb" and I'm a big believer in the "f bomb".
Unfortunately it happens to be one of my favorite words--I'm a sailor in disguise.)



I'm going to have to rework shitton into my vocab today.
I think that word usage possibility can definitely be made into a reality--I'm bartending tonight. Definitely an easy way to drop shitton into my conversations ;)