Monday, August 2, 2010

WEDDING WEEK RECAP!

I'm back!!

This past trip was a very long trip, a much needed trip, and dammit, it definitely made me miss home.

I don't really feel like typing a whole lot right now, so instead, I'll leave you all with a little bit of a photo recap of the week--minus pictures from the first wedding since I already dedicated a post to that one.

And now, the slideshow begins:

Maid of Honor T-Shirt that I made for the Bachelorette Party!
The bride Stacey, with Stephy my new friend, and myself at the bar during the Bachelorette party...

Karaoke... It was part of the tasks for the Scavenger Hunt--It must have been the Long Islands that made me participate!
Our friend Guney from the pizza shop dropped by the bachelorette party!
Another task on the scavenger hunt list...
Maid of Honor dress!
The MoH and the Bride
Wedding Flowers
MoB and Bride
First married Kisses!!!!!!
Long Island Iced Teas... Drink of choice for the wedding party! That's the Best Man Fran and myself.
Me and Stephy, one last time!!

 I'll type a little bit...

During my speech I cried like a friggin' baby! As soon as I stood up and started my speech/toast to Stacey and Steve I started blubbering! I was such a dork... Fran and I later joked that he was the Gut/Laughter and I was the heart... It ended up balancing out; our speeches... 

All in all it was a wonderful wedding week. The bride and her husband are now on their way to Jamaica and I'm back in Georgia...
Time to get back into the swing of things... work tomorrow, tests in ATL later on, and applying to grad and law schools!

It's going to be a busy August!