Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I was never really a fan of The Hills...
I'm not really sure why, I just never was.
Moving on:

I am more of a fan of Lauren Conrad. Smart girl really. Going from high school to being on a "reality show" to becoming a fashion--I don't want to say ICON, but maybe a Maven!?--to writing books (which I might add I have checked out from the library, yet I can't bring myself to read them yet--again, no clue why), to pairing with Kohl's and creating some not-so-bad pieces of clothing.

I've been eBay hunting and stalking a few pieces of her clothing for a few months now, waiting for a drop in price, or just until I feel ballsy enough to purchase them, and I've also been to Kohl's a few times to try on her pieces.

Not bad, really.

Thanks to the Budge Babe, I was afforded with a sneak peak of Lauren Conrad's new fall line for Kohl's. Let me just say that a few looks have me pretty excited for fall--if I already wasn't excited enough before--now I'm really excited to recreate some of the looks (with pieces I already have in my closet and of course with some new ones from her line).

Below are my favorites.


Enjoy:





This top! Great blouse! All of the sudden I've had a serious girl hard on for blouses.

Probably because of raiding my Uh-Uh's closet while moving her out, partly because the blouse look is a look I just friggin' love, and one that works well with my body type.
Really, I just like business-ing up an outfit.

Sue me, I want to work in a job that requires me to business-it-up and kick ass on a regular basis :)




 This is one of my top picks...
Dress--CHECK // Boots--CHECK
Definitely an outfit I want to recreate! Definitely a pair of easy-going comfortable boots that I would like to own. I really love the look of a dress with boots. Casual, comfortable, can be sexy, or played down and simple. Dresses and boots together is always a fall look of mine.

 


Again, the blouse.

What can I say.

I like simple outfits.

I like simple colors.

I like blouses.

The End. :)








 I don't know what it is about this outfit, but it is my FAVORITE of all of the looks! I want to go out, as soon as these pieces hit the store, and recreate this outfit to a T! I love it! It's flirty, feminine, easy/simple; which is definitely my style... I don't like to fuss too much or call crazy amounts of attention to myself with my clothing. I prefer what I'm wearing to be subtle. Easy. And I especially like to be comfortable. 

I have a feeling that I can be very comfortable in this entire outfit!
The shoe part might be an issue, but I can figure that out later.




Um boots, again. This look is a Winner, winner, Chicken Dinner! for me! For me I would switch out the blazer for a cardigan. The cardigan--a necessary staple in my wardrobe--I have more cardigans than I need, but I love them so much!
This look is an easy recreate because I have it all in my aresenal! Well not the boots of course. I need this pair--see the comments above--and maybe a frillier tank/cami, but otherwise I've got this one done already.
Yay!

:)






Be sure to check out the Budget Babe's post for the rest of the Fall lookbook [Again, the the pictures above are just my personal favorites]. Heck, just check out her website in general. It is one of my daily reads!