Monday, August 23, 2010

I'M ALIVE, I SWEAR

Hi all!

Sorry for the lack of posting on the blog, and for the lack of updates on the twitter. The last week has been pretty crazy.
First the internet went out at the house--between that and my crazy ass new work schedule I've been very limited on my internet usage.
BUT NOW the world is right again and all has been restored to its proper place... i.e. we have internet again and I no longer need to visit the library to check my email :)
Work has been pretty crazy. I'm on my break right now so I'm going to sum it all up in a few quick sentences:
Friday night I bartended. Friday night was CRAZY! The restaurant hosted a special charity event--I created a drink--it was chosen as the special drink of the night! (HOLLAR!)
Saturday night I ran the bar ALL BY MYSELF! (yay--I'm a big girl bartender now, lol) (but I got stuck a few times and had some help).
This week I am working doubles everyday.
I send out my grad/law school applications this week--if not on Tuesday of next week (just due to my crazy work schedule).
Ummm--what else?!
Oh! Expect more posts in the next week--hopefully. I made a few more deserts for the family that received rave reviews. And I've fallen in love with Peach-tinis :)
The End, for now...
I've got to get back to work for the dinner crowd!