Sunday, June 6, 2010

Urban Outfitters + Me = Love

So, here is the afore-mentioned Urban Outfitters outfit. I wore this last Sunday to church, and I was sad that it was too cold to wear some of my clam-digger shorts with it. I definitely prefer the tank/cardigan look paired with something shorter than jeans, especially during the summer. But if any of you live in Oregon, you know that it is NOT sunny yet, even in the middle of June, and I am therefore resigned to still be wearing jeans. Phooey.

So yeah, this is the most expensive outfit I've ever worn before. Hands down.

Space cadet pose:
Ivory Button-Up Cardigan: $38, Urban Outfitters
Purple Embellished Printed Bib Tank: $38, Urban Outfitters
BKE Madison Jeans: $74, Buckle
Mustard Yellow Shoulder Bag: $17.80, Forever21

Ivory Lace-Up Sandals: $38, Urban Outfitters

Look forward to seeing these shoes a LOT over the summer in my posts, because I adore them. Adore, adore, adore!

I took it easy on the jewelry aspect of this outfit, since there's a lot of embellishment on the front of the tank. So instead of adding more stuff to my neck/face area, I went with two rings instead. Both of these beauties are sold and are no longer available in my Etsy shop.
VR