Sunday, June 20, 2010

I Graduated! :)

I graduated from high school last night! It was pretty cool, and I even got to give a speech which was fun (though very scary, too).

All the girls, myself included, were thoroughly horrified by how we looked in the caps and gowns. Least. Fashionable. Clothes. Ever. Not to mention the "one size fits all" caps only fit about 3 of the girls correctly.

With my grandparents from my dad's side:

And from my mom's side:

Outtakes with the parents:

Mom and Dad:

Older sister Lindsey:

Japanese Exchange Student Anna and Lindsey:

Anna:
Yay! No more high school! :)

On a side note, I will be leaving for a week and a half trip to Alaska to visit my other sister Lara tomorrow. I doubt I'll be doing any blogging while I'm gone, but I promise to post pics and whatnot when I get back!