Tuesday, June 1, 2010

MOVIE TRIP and an OUTFIT POST

Yesterday, I invited made Bonnie go to the movies with me. After three days of pleading and suffering through a Memorial Weekend rain storm, we were able to escape to the movie theaters for a little Sex and the City 2 break.

Of course an outing and Sex and the City 2 meant that I could FINALLY wear my new Banana Republic heels and my monthly eBay score (an Ark & Co. silk top from Anthropologie for $20--originally $124).



Top: Ark & Co (Anthropologie) Silk Fan Blouse [$124--via eBay $20]
Jeans: Banana Republic Destroyed Straight Leg jeans [Similar here $79.50--via eBay for $25]
Shoes: Banana Republic [SOLD OUT]


Can I just say that aside from the obvious fact that Sex and the City 2 featured absolutely AMAZING shoes, clothes and accessories, the COLORS in the movie were off the charts. The girls trip to Abu Dhabi just blew my mind. The architecture and colors used and featured throughout the entire Abu Dhabi portion of the movie just drove me insane! I loved it all!

Also loved were these two outfits from the movie:


Miranda's full length dress from the wedding scene was RIDICULOUS!
Her character looked absolutely amazing. I think one of the best looks for her throughout the entire series.


And, Charlotte's red dress from the Abu Dhabi/Camel scene... Sooo Gorgeous!
Oh, and the shoes from this scene... mmm I melt with envy.




Then there was this guy: Max Ryan.
Bonnie and I liked this guy.
He was pretty delicious.
If you've seen the movie, I'm pretty sure that you'll agree.


If you don't...


There is something SERIOUSLY wrong with your libido.