Wednesday, June 16, 2010

SAD, SAD DAY... eBAY

It is a sad, sad day in Chuck's world...
Why? might you ask.

Because I finally broke down and put my Nicole 'Right Now' boots on eBay.
Remember when I talked about buying them and all that they could do here?

And how they were my first purchase from Lori's Shoes, and how after that all I do is stalk and buy from her website... I heart that place.

And I heart those boots... however, I NEVER WORE THEM!

I don't know why.
I had ample opportunity.
I just never did.
That's what I get for not taking them out of the box.
The saying, well it's my saying, is true: If I don't see it, I won't wear it.
This is why all of my clothes have to be hung up or displayed in some way... or else they never get worn!

So as I said before... today is a very sad day for me... and my boots.
If you're interested, or know a lady who wears size 11 (LIKE ME!), who loves boots as much as I do, go check out the listing on ebay:

They'll eventually make someone very happy.