Saturday, June 12, 2010

Outfit: A Giant Flower is Eating Me

Hibiscus Striped Oatmeal Tunic Top: $17.80, Forever21
MEK Nagoya Bootcut Jeans: $81.97, Buckle
Black Quilted Shoulder Bag: $17.80, Forever21
Simply Vera, Vera Wang Charcoal heels: $48, Kohl's

Just look how gloriously long these pants are! I'm about 6 feet tall, so jeans that fit me properly are few and far between. Yes, Buckle jeans are expensive, but they fit me the way jeans are supposed to fit. End of story.

I had a slight mental debate about how to accessorize this outfit. The top really does not need any additional embellishment since it already has a lot going on, and I originally just planned on adding the purse. But I ended up wanting a little more, so I opted for a simple, clear teardrop necklace with a copper chain that matched well with the orange flowers.
Side note: this necklace was my 100th piece I sold in my Etsy shop. Yay!

VR