Friday, February 5, 2010

UH-UH's FLASHBACK FRIDAY [iv]

I love me some boots!

It's a problem.

Really.
And like the wonderful members of Alcoholics Anonymous say:

Admitting your problem is the first step to recovery.




Hello.

My name is Chuck and I am addicted to boots.

My name is Chuck and my Uh-Uh has some wicked taste in clothing and in accessories, especially shoes.

My name is Chuck and my Uh-Uh loves me so much that she gave me two pairs of her boots.
[These are the brown.. the black are in the same condition, but without the harness strap at the ankle]

My name is Chuck and I am now the proud owner of two pairs of VINTAGE Brazilian made short leather boots.
[well I got them 2 years ago, but you get it]

My name is Chuck and my Uh-Uh and I walk the same way.
[We are heavy heel walkers and toe scrapers...]

My name is Chuck and I am GLAD AS HELL that my Uh-Uh and I wear the same size shoes.
[Size 11 Hollar!]

My name is Chuck and I heart my Uh-Uh.



The End.